Welcome to Thentia Cloud! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the email Applicants/Licensees use for logging into the Portal.
1. Select the grid icon towards the upper-right corner of the screen and choose the Register module.
2. Select Individual Registration > Profiles topic from the navigation panel.
3. Use the search field or column filters to search for the applicant/licensee user account to edit.
4. To open a profile, highlight the record, and double-select in blank space or once highlighted select the Pencil icon.
5. On the Profile screen, locate the Portal Access Credential field and select the arrow icon.
6. Update the username and email address on the Portal User screen (notice the new breadcrumb at the bottom of this screen).
The E-mail Address field here is used to log into the Thentia Cloud portal.
7. Select the Save icon (diskette) to save the email change.
Applicants/Licensees can change the email used for login themselves when logged into the Thenia Cloud Portal under Account Settings.