Welcome to Thentia Cloud! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a Portal user.
1. Select Security module from the grid icon/app tray.
2. Select navigation menu and select Portal Users topic under IAM User Management.
3. Before you create a new portal user account complete a quick keyword search using the email address of the applicant whose portal you are manually creating.
*If there is not a match move onto the next step.
4. On the All Portal Users screen select the + icon.
5. Input the applicants email address, set the Online Disabled Access button to No, and select Save diskette icon.
Once the Profile is created inform the applicant to:
- Access the Application Portal and select Forgot Password.
- Input the email address used to create their Portal account. The applicant receives their temporary password via email.
- Input the temporary password to login. The applicant is prompted to provide security question answers and sets their password (a minimum of 8 characters long, including one upper and lower case letter, one number, and one special character).
- After entering their security questions and password, the applicant is logged into their account and directed to the Online application home page.