Welcome to Thentia Cloud! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to download data from a licensee’s profile within the Platform.
1. Select any module from the grid icon/app tray. For this QRG we are accessing the Register module.
2. Select navigation menu (hamburger icon) and select any topic.
3. Locate the record you need to update and double-select blank space in that record or highlight and select the pencil icon to open the record.
4. Once in the record, select the Down Arrow (Download Data) icon.
5. Select Confirm button on the pop-up to begin creating the download file.
6. An email notification is sent to the user when the record data file is complete and ready for download.
7. Select Workflow module from the grid icon/app tray.
8. Select navigation menu (hamburger icon in the top left of the page).
9. Select Data Exports topic under Data Management.
10. Locate your record. Use the Created On, Created By, and Status to indicate if the record has been downloaded.
11. Select Files under Files & Activities.
12. Select the data record and select the cloud with an arrow up icon, or double-select the file and a prompt to download displays.
13. Once the file downloads, view the zip file in your downloads. Review each folder associated to the record that was downloaded. The materials are saved in a PDF format.