Welcome to Thentia Cloud! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to manually approve a renewal in the Platform.
1. Select the grid icon towards the upper-right corner of the screen and choose the Register module.
2. Select the menu icon and choose Individual Registration > Renewals.
3. Select the status of the applications to review by using the View icon (eye) to filter the results.
Not all screens have additional Views. This is based on configuration.
4. To open a renewal, double-select on any blank space on the line or any non-hyperlinked value (text not highlighted in blue).
5. Select on the screens under the Connections section to review and verify information appropriate to the renewal request.
After reviewing connection information, use the breadcrumb bar at the bottom to go back to the renewal record screen.
6. Select the Renewal Status field and choose the Approved status.
7. Select the Save icon (diskette) on the toolbar to save the changes.
To close the current record, use the breadcrumbs bar at the bottom of the screen.