Welcome to Thentia Cloud! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to approve an application in the Platform.
1. Select the grid icon towards the upper-right corner of the screen and choose the Register module.
2. Select the menu icon and choose Individual Registration > Applications.
3. Select the status of ‘Submitted’ using the View icon (eye) to filter the results.
Note that status names may differ in your platform based on configuration requirements.
4. To open an application, double-select on any blank space on the line or any non-hyperlinked text (text not highlighted in blue).
5. Select the Application Status field and choose Approved from the list.
6. Select the Save icon (diskette) to save the status change.
To close the current record, use the breadcrumbs bar at the bottom of the screen.