Welcome to Thentia Cloud! This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to manually create a renewal record using the Register Module in Workbench.
1. Select the grid icon towards the upper-right corner or the screen and choose the Register module.
2. From the menu, under Individual Registration, select Renewals.
3. Select the Create a new record icon from the toolbar.
4. Complete the necessary fields with information pertaining to the Renewal:
- Renewal Status
- Submitted Date
- Destination Registration Class
- Destination Registration Status
- Registration Effective Date at Renewal (Current)
- Registration Expiration Date at Renewal (Current)
5. Select the Save icon.
6. Complete the links under the Connections section of the newly created renewal record.
7. Go to the Registrant’s profile and create a new invoice for the renewal fee.
Refer to the QRG and how-to video on Manually Creating an Invoice.
8. Open the renewal record being created and edit it to associate the newly created invoice by searching in the invoice field drop-down.
9. Update the status for the renewal record when appropriate.
10. Save the renewal record.