Navigating the Thentia Cloud Platform is simple and straightforward. The screen is organized into three main areas. This layout is consistent across all modules.
- Platform modules
- Module topics and sub-topics
- Session logout
The area below the header bar, displays different views of information based on the chosen module and topic. Information appears as a list with each line representing an individual record. Each page of a view contains 50 record lines.
- Search field
- Toolbar with options to manage the view
- Filter funnel for each column in the view
- Breadcrumbs to navigate pages you have accessed
- Pagination and list of total items
- Entering an asterisk (*) then text to wildcard your search and return anything that contains the text entered.
- Drop down to change the filter option to: Starts with, Ends with, Not equal to, Contains, Empty, Not Empty.
- Text entered in the filters is case-sensitive.
- Once criteria are provided select Filter button to update the results list.
- The funnel will be highlighted when a field is filtered (as shown to the right)
- Breadcrumb (title) that is listed in white is the page that you are currently viewing.
- Option to click an ‘X’ in a breadcrumb title to close the item or the vacuum icon to clear all breadcrumbs.